This course is aimed to develop competency in managing and improving cervical spine and shoulder related pain. This two day interactive workshop takes a pain science approach in addition to a mechanical assessment to differentiate between various presenting conditions. This methodical course will give you the skills to work with even the most complex presentations whether it be acute or chronic. It will expose you to different schema and approaches and allow you to utilise your current knowledge better, and execute meaningful treatment plans with immediate changes in client symptoms, beliefs and an improvement in prophylaxis.
This course will expose you to thorough mechanical assessment techniques; a comprehensive psychosocial model to back pain with a cognitive functional approach; and develop a framework to problem solve complex presentations. After this course there will be no more guessing, wasting of time or anxiety around dealing with neck and shoulder pain.
This course will cover the ability to work with; radiculopathies; connective tissue conditions; cervicogenic headaches; rotator cuff pathology and shoulder impingement presentations.
Upcoming Course Dates:
Saturday, Jan 13th & Sunday Jan 14th, 2018 - (Melb)
This course will enable candidates the ability to;
- Utilise a systemised approach for neck and shoulder related pain and dysfunction;
- Classify neck and shoulder pain and to know when referral is necessary;
- Change client mechanical symptoms instantaneously to create long lasting change;
- Think outside the box with corrective exercise prescription;
- Improve neck and shoulder long term outcomes and prophylaxis;
- Improve communication with clients to improve client outcomes and adherence.
ESSA Members: $700
ESSA Student Member: $650
Non ESSA Members: $750
*Payment Plans Also Available